Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Grad school update

It's been 2.5 weeks since I started. The first week, I was exhausted when I got home. There were a few days that I fell asleep! I think I started to get better (especially physically) during the second week. This week, I am sure I am fit enough to think and plan the next day and conduct the experiments. I am now in a better position in terms of my personal schedule. I have just started to go back to reading my books and textbooks again. I am really happy that I started grad school early in the summer without even giving any break after my graduation from the college.

About research? I have been reading some literature and running experiments. Although I am having hard time to characterize my paramagnetic metal complexes, I am learning a lot. Overall, I like what I am doing and it totally makes sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment