Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Another challenge - Clayden's Organic Chemistry Textbook

This semester I have a lot of "free" time. I have only two courses. So, I spend most of my time by reading, studying and finishing my research (at least trying).

One of the MANY goals I set is to try to fully understand Clayden's organic chemistry textbook. Throughout my studies, I have used this book as a reference and source. But, all my attempts to really read it failed due to its unusual (for me) order of chapters and subjects. I know it is a great book, but I still don't like the way it was designed. But, having finished all the organic, inorganic and physical chemistry courses, I know that I can understand much more than I previously did. I am also sure that this will help me in graduate school (if I end up being in one).



No comments:

Post a Comment